I Eat Turkey Bones!

Christmas and New Year's are over so I guess we're home to stay for awhile. It's cold and rainy out there today. Well, cold by Florida standards anyway. Around 50ish. We just got back from our Christmas trip to Indiana and it was cold and snowy up there and now everyone's sick!

Well, Buttons and I aren't sick, we're tough. But Dad and Mom are coughing their heads off! Apparently Mom can still smell though as she just told me I was a bit stinky! Not very nice of her, I'd have to say! I think I'll just try to steer clear of her for awhile so she doesn't decide to give me a b**h. (I don't know if you're allowed to say that word here since I consider it to be pretty bad!)

You may remember from my post after our return from Indiana in October that I mentioned we got into the trash and tore up tissues. This trip Buttons and I really outdid ourselves. We knocked over a kitchen chair plus the big kitchen waste basket and it had in it......(drum roll, please).....turkey bones!!

And they were fabulous! Just oozing taste and greasiness. I guess we chewed them up good enough because neither one of us got any perforated innards. I know, I know. I personally have never known any dog with perforated innards either, but Mom and Dad really know how to think of things to worry about! At least they didn't get REAL mad, probably because they were afraid if they got mad, and then we did have perforated innards, they'd feel really bad for screaming at us in our hour of pain.

The bad part was that after that they set the waste basket up on the counter where we couldn't reach it every time they left us. Boo!! How can a guy have any fun that way?

0 comments:

Post a Comment