I Get a New Look for my Blog

Finally, my Mom got her act together and found a new look for my blog. Don't you just love it? Except for that cat in the corner. But I guess he comes with the territory 'cause Mom says, "Put up with it, there's nothing I can do about it."

I really like it otherwise though. It makes me think of rolling in nice soft grass, not this scratchy, stiff stuff that people in Florida call grass. It's really weeds and everyone hates it, but I guess it's cheap and you can't kill it. Believe me, I pee all over it trying to turn it brown and it just sits there. Buttons does too and she hasn't had any better luck than me.

Sometimes Buttons will whisper to me, "Let's get Mom to take us out so we can work on killing some of that grass." So she rings the bells and out we go and water everything down and not one blade turns brown. It's kind of scary.

Now that my eyes are better, I'm going to have to get another haircut on Monday. Mom will probably take my picture when I get back so I can post it here for everyone to see how great I look in my new do. I'm going to a new groomer this time so maybe I'll like her better. The old one was OK but there were lots of dogs running around in there and that's kind of scary. Of course, the whole thing is scary, what can I say.

Mom tried and tried tonight to get me to take my pill, but I kept spitting it out. She's so funny. She kept trying to hide it in a little ball of food but I'd just drop the whole thing on the floor, sort the pill out, and eat the food. Then she decided she'd put the pill in the bowl with my food. But I still was able to sort it out and leave it in the bottom of the bowl. She even cut up a real people hot dog and stuck it in there and I spit it out! The pill finally melted down to almost nothing so I ate the crazy thing. Just to get Mom off the hook.

Gotta love that woman, she tries her best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment