I Have Sick Eyes

I know, I know, I haven't posted on here for a long time. Actually I've been sick. Not that long but for 2 or 3 weeks now I guess. The vet guy (who has more hair on his face than I do, by the way) says that hair gets in between my eyes and rubs on my eyeballs (a hairy eyeball, if you will) and then when I blink my big brown eyes, it irritates them and I wind up with infected hairy eyeballs. Just great!

So Mom and Dad took me to this vet guy (the one with all the hair on his chin) and he took me away from them. I was scared out of my sox. And this is after another person tried to put some little stick up my behind to see if I had a temperature. Of course, I have a temperature, I'm alive arent' I? Geesh! What will they think of next?

Oh. Well. Now Mom says this person wanted to see if I had a fever. Still, I didn't like what she wanted to do with that little stick so I stuck my tail tight between my legs and grrred at her a bit and I just never have the nerve to do that, especially to people I don't even know. But do you know what? It worked and she left my tail alone! Whew!!!

So anyway, then the vet and this person took me down the hall and gave me a shot and the next thing I know, I'm lolling around with my tongue hanging out of my mouth, my face is all shaved and they're putting drops of glunk in my hairy eyeballs. It was horrible. Even worse than getting groomed, if you can imagine that.

And it didn't stop there. He gave Mom and Dad some of those drops and wanted them to drip them into my eyeballs all week long, all day long. But I flipped and flopped around so much the drops got all over the place instead of into my eyes. Heehee!

Now Mom wants to go to bed so I'll have to finish this story in another post I guess. It'll keep you on the edges of your seats, believe me. Buttons never has these problems. Guess it's the price I have to pay for being the most adorable Shih Tzu there is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment