I Talk About Laminate Floors

Hi, Dog Lovers! Today I want to discuss laminate flooring. (Big words for a little dog, I suppose you're thinking.) This stuff is way cool. You can slide for a mile on it! Buttons doesn't really like it as she doesn't like to slide I guess. I've slid into the coffee table, the wall, the back of Mom's legs and the couch so far.

It's kind of hard to get started running since those little tootsies just slide around under you. Mom says it's like trying to run in a dream. I don't know about that. They say I do a lot of barking and yipping and moaning in my sleep so maybe I'm dreaming about running on laminate, I just don't know!

Another thing nice about it is you can be sick all over the place and no one gets mad! I guess this is because Mom can just wipe it up and it's clean again. When we do gross stuff on the carpet, she hauls out all these bottles and cans and wet rags and fusses for an hour over it.

The bad news is you can't sneak up on people or sleeping dogs either. Our toenails make noise when we walk, so you can't get away with anything. Bottom line, stick to being sneaky where there's carpet!

0 comments:

Post a Comment